Yeah!!! HMS didn't win!!!
Congrats to Biffle for tonight's Cup win at Darlington. Though, I try to like Biffle, something about him just bugs me. But it's better than what could have happened. I was worried that he who shall not be named on my blog might win or JJ. Nice job for Matt Kenseth for a 3rd place finish. Dale Jr. came in 5th and Newman a much needed 6th place finish. Tony Stewart with a car he complained about during practice pulled off a 12th place finish.Now Elliott, what are we going to do about you, darling? I even bought and ate some peanut M&M's today and still a struggle finishing 3 laps down in 29th place.


















7 Comments:
Well Leo should be happy. Wait I just heard Ruby, yep THEY ARE BOTH Happy. Mornbin BABS.
i am a little conerned about Elliott--he qualified 8th and the kept falling back all night...i was bummed. Even Tony and Kevin had a long night...perhaps the All-Star weekend will give them a jump into the next part of the season.
I guess I will have to say good for the Bif at least it wasn't a Busch or HMS bunch!!! On to Charlotte!!! and speed street!!!!
I am thrilled with last night's race. Jimmie nor Jeff did not win. Biffle got his well deserved and long time coming win and Junior despite having the flu finished in fifth. Holy crap! This means I've been a happy camper for 2 weeks in a row. Say it isn't so!
i need to check my fantasy team and see how i did..i cant remember from race to race what drivers i picked...'cept matt..haha
My dad broke out a bag of peanut M&Ms about halfway through the race, and I put on my 38 earrings and hat...it didn't help. :(
At least you and I both tried!
I have some trouble liking Da Biff, but I have very high regard for his talent as a driver, and for Doug Richert. As for HMS not winning (the 2nd place finisher did a lot of whining, though) all I can say is "Schrader, you Da Man!"
Post a Comment
<< Home