Friday, May 19, 2006

Congrats to Kasey Kahne!!

Great job Kasey Kahne and his team for winning the pole for Saturday night's Nextel All-Star Challenge. Sucks that Elliott Sadler wrecked during All-Star Open Qualifying. I had my fingers crossed during his run. I won't do that anymore!! I don't want to give him anymore bad luck. But I now know how to cook a bologna burger, if I ever wanted too, because of Larry Mac's BBQ last night. I'm not a fan of bologna... ewww!!
All-star qualifying deals ups, downs and arounds

Awesome for Erin Crocker to start 2nd in tonight's NASCAR truck race!!! Let's see what Charlotte's got to offer tonight! Ick... no comment on who won the truck race...

6 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

I saw Elliott's qualifying run..i just wanted to cry. He sounded so frustrated. There is still hope he can race his way in or be voted in. Good Luck Elliott!

May 19, 2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I felt so bad for Elliott...just wanted to jump in there and give him a big hug.
*
And I am soooooo glad Kasey knocked that other idiot off the pole. I wonder why he looked like he was ready to cry? What's going on in his little world?

May 19, 2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Go KASEY Go!!!!!! The candyman needs to go see his "biggest" fan for a hug. See my post, for those who are left in the dark.

May 20, 2006 3:08 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Good morning ya'll..bad news here...It's raining but I think it is suppost to quit before the race...of course it is 7:l0 am so we have time for them to dry the track!!! LOL

May 20, 2006 4:15 AM  
Blogger Clance' McClannahan said...

Are you crossing your fingers on your left or right hand? I think there is something to that...try your toes and lighting a white candle...all the while rubbing your tummy and patting your head while sitting in the cat's chair. Do that for a half an hour then run to your balcony and scream as loud as you can: I WANT A BALONEY BURGER!! GO ELLLIOT. Yup... I think that will work.
Go ERIN GIRLFRIEND!! ...and it's ok to cry!! You're a woman!!!! Now go kick some ASS like a good woman can...becareful whenever your around the baby alien...wreck him if you can.

May 20, 2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

It is almost time lets go for the money, boogity boogity boogity!!!!!!

May 20, 2006 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter