Saturday, May 20, 2006

Rain delay ramblings on All- star race

Did you hear all the boos for the Busch brothers? hehehe
Newman's Crew was outrageous!!!
And no one caught the jumper!!

I'm sure Tiredawg will have some comments on this picture....

Also, listening to Kenseth's scanner and his spotter refers to Harvick as "cupcake." Note, Kenseth never called Harvick cupcake, he said the 29 car. It took me a little while to figure out who "cupcake" was, but I got it eventually. Wonder what the story is behind that?


Okay, rain stay away....

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

That was a downright ugly race! I turned if off before f**kface crossed the finish line. And I never watch VL when he wins.
I wonder if that guy who jumped and wasn't caught hurt himself. That was a dumb thing to do.
Yeah I loved all those boos for the Busch brothers and JJ and JG. They deserve it. I also heard boos for Junior.

May 20, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

The question they are asking each other is do you want to pitch and I catch or do we get Jeffy and have "batting" practise?

May 21, 2006 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so clue me in who cupcake is. My brain is not functioning yet.

May 21, 2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Harvick is "cupcake" according to Kenseth's spotter. And he says it so smoothly. "You've got the 5, cupcake and the 12 lining up behind you on this restart." It wasn't until he said that "cupcake" was lining up beside him on one of the restarts that I finally knew it was Harvick that was "cupcake." You just know there has to be a story behind that. Kenseth's spotter, known as "Smiling Bob", consistently called Harvick cupcake, never the 29 or Harvick. Now, Kenseth called him the 29 car, not cupcake.

May 21, 2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter