Thursday, May 25, 2006

Congrads Scott Riggs!

Great job for the Evernham boys Scott Riggs with the pole and Saturday's Birthday boy, Jeremy Mayfield, starting 2nd.
Yeah for Matt with a 6th place start. Also, sounds like he and Tony are over their little mishap from last week.
Poor Elliott starts 26th and Mikey didn't make the Cup race.

YEAH!!! Matt Kenseth gets the pole for the Busch race!!!!! Matt is still in shock and is expected to recover soon. And cool to see Kenny Wallace with a 3rd place start.

LOL! This article quotes Matt saying, ""The reason I think I went so fast is I was so tired I wanted to get to sleep," Kenseth said after claiming his second NASCAR Busch Series pole of the season with a lap at 184.011 mph."

"But Kenseth was worn out for another reason.

He took a flight to Wisconsin Wednesday to spend time with his son, Ross, whose 13th birthday was Thursday. He intended to return Wednesday night, but inclement weather forced him to leave early Thursday.

Kenseth landed about 10 a.m. Thursday, about two hours before his first Busch Series practice, which started at noon. "

Sleep well today Matty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Looks like Charlotte is being berry berry goood to Matt. Lets hope it is a sign of things to come. In the house of Blowes someone needs to come in a "build" something, like a cage to keep Kyle, Jimmy, and of course Jeffy poo the Rainblow Warrior who can't seem to get anything right anymore because he is used up and put away wet because HMS has JJ and Kyle now to lick the sweat out of the crack of Rick Hendricks evergrowing ass. I.m just sayin!

May 26, 2006 3:04 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Seems like the press made more out of Tony & Matt than they did but isn't that normal...I think Tony needs to make some home improvement at Blowes this weekend!!!

May 26, 2006 4:07 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Yea Matt! Matt did look tired last night! It was cute to watch Biffle interview Matt last night while they were waiting to qualify for Busch race.

Good Luck Matt!

May 26, 2006 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter