Sunday, May 28, 2006

I hope Tony is okay

Tony Stewart did not look well getting out of that car after his 2nd wreck in 2 days. I truly hope he is okay.

Update: he was released from the hospital with a fracture, I think they said to his shoulder.
http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/headlines/cup/05/28/tstewart.wreck.lowes/index.html

3 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

tony was definitely in some serious pain when they pulled him out of the car...it doesn't look good..he was holding his shoulder

May 28, 2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

he looked dazed and confused...scarry thing these races..

May 28, 2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger susan said...

The paper this morning said Tony have fractured the tip of his sholder blade...My hubby was suppost to wake me at 7 but after Tony wrecked he just let me sleep...I hope Tony is doing better this morning!!!

May 29, 2006 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter