Stewart will start Dover despite shoulder injury
Nascar article here
Personally, I think Stewart should just start the race and let Rudd get in the car ASAP, first caution. Tony needs to heal. What if he gets caught up in another wreck while still injured? It's like Troy Aikman of the Cowboys, you can only take some many hits to the head and concussions before your game is over.
Tony, don't let your game be over. Rest up and heal, even if it is against your will to fight. We know you are tough, but we want to see you racing for awhile longer. Don't push your luck too far, please!!!
Personally, I think Stewart should just start the race and let Rudd get in the car ASAP, first caution. Tony needs to heal. What if he gets caught up in another wreck while still injured? It's like Troy Aikman of the Cowboys, you can only take some many hits to the head and concussions before your game is over.
Tony, don't let your game be over. Rest up and heal, even if it is against your will to fight. We know you are tough, but we want to see you racing for awhile longer. Don't push your luck too far, please!!!


















5 Comments:
I saw that you're a fellow Bootie fan so I thought you'd enjoy the picture on our blog
I agree. Tony should start the race and the get out as quickly as possible. I am glad this happened now and not during the last ten races. Can you imagine?
Get well Tony!
I know Tony will start the race...hopefully he will get out of the car but Tony is also hardheaded!!!!
He IS HARDHEADED, but isn't that why we loves him????
Did you see the fine that Shrub got??? Throw something else...pleeeez!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home