posted by at 5/31/2006 02:17:00 AM
heee heee...now musen't gloat...oh hell, go ahead and gloat..
Ahhhh pictures of the "whinery". Mornin Babs.
I enjoyed that part of the race also!!! Just broke my heart(RIGHT!!)
I just love comedy relief too!
Hee Hee hee......Them Bush boys just seem to stay within a stones throw of trouble, don't they? Too bad on Gordo....And I'm so happy JJ got a fork stuck in him!Sorry I haven't been around in a while. Hope all is well with you!
Me too.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
heee heee...now musen't gloat...oh hell, go ahead and gloat..
Ahhhh pictures of the "whinery". Mornin Babs.
I enjoyed that part of the race also!!! Just broke my heart(RIGHT!!)
I just love comedy relief too!
Hee Hee hee......Them Bush boys just seem to stay within a stones throw of trouble, don't they? Too bad on Gordo....And I'm so happy JJ got a fork stuck in him!
Sorry I haven't been around in a while. Hope all is well with you!
Me too.
Post a Comment
<< Home