I like the edited version better. Those poor little doggies..they didn't exactly hit the gene pool lottery with the "parentals".
You could always rip it out and use the previous month's photo too..that's what I did one year with my NASCAR calendar when Kurt Busch #97 car came up.
OMG, what a scream! That is just too funny. I'm glad I don't have that calendar because I would have torn June out and skipped the whole darn month. Or slepth through it, or something. Anything to get away from those two. And I don't mean the dogs.
Thanks for your concern about my uncle...There is no hope for my BIL but let's just go to Dover and enjoy ourself and hope Shrub throws something else!!!
I cracked up laughing when I saw this... Too funny, cuz I have the same calendar here at work and when I flipped it yesterday I thought "ok, can't we just SKIP June this year?"
Freakin' hilarious, Babs! I love your captions and thought bubbles. My dislike for Princess Jimmie is well-known, but I admit that I think he's a gorgeous piece of eye candy. His wife, on the other hand, is supposedly a model - I think she's a beast.
7 Comments:
I like the edited version better. Those poor little doggies..they didn't exactly hit the gene pool lottery with the "parentals".
You could always rip it out and use the previous month's photo too..that's what I did one year with my NASCAR calendar when Kurt Busch #97 car came up.
OMG, what a scream! That is just too funny. I'm glad I don't have that calendar because I would have torn June out and skipped the whole darn month. Or slepth through it, or something. Anything to get away from those two. And I don't mean the dogs.
At least the dogs are cute!!! I like your modified version of June..Pretend it a voodoo doll and stick pins in them!!!
Why did they even put her up there? What is she a poster child for starving people in Africa.
Thanks for your concern about my uncle...There is no hope for my BIL but let's just go to Dover and enjoy ourself and hope Shrub throws something else!!!
I cracked up laughing when I saw this... Too funny, cuz I have the same calendar here at work and when I flipped it yesterday I thought "ok, can't we just SKIP June this year?"
Loved your edited version!!!
Freakin' hilarious, Babs! I love your captions and thought bubbles. My dislike for Princess Jimmie is well-known, but I admit that I think he's a gorgeous piece of eye candy. His wife, on the other hand, is supposedly a model - I think she's a beast.
Post a Comment
<< Home