Saturday, June 03, 2006

dddd Dover!

Matt, remember there is a tire barrier at the entrance to pit road. Be careful.

What about Elliott Sadler? Qualified 8th. So far running at the top of the charts in this morning's practice on Track pass. Could it be that RYR has given him a good car this weekend? That would be really cool. Because not only does it suck to see him running so poorly, but it's hard to find any new photos of the guy and they don't even interview him anymore. WTF? He is having a bad year so they ignore him? Kenseth had a bad start to last year as well and the press were still all over him. I found one picture of Esad from Charlotte. One on motorsports.com. And he's with two guys that yes are Army, but don't quite look uhhhh... smart? Not sure the word I'm looking for there, the picture says enough I think. See for yourself:




And congrats to Mark Martin on the win yesterday in the Truck race. He is going to dominate that series next year running it full time.

2 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

he's kind of an old fart isn't he????

June 03, 2006 12:14 PM  
Blogger RevJim said...

ESad does need a big change of luck, doesn't he. I hope that RYR gets something together.

June 03, 2006 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter