Elliott..... *drool*
Okay, I stole this gorgeous picture of the hunk of man, Elliott Sadler, from Rusty at Off the Pace. She actually went to the NASCAR Day on the Hill yesterday and has promised more Elliott pictures are coming so you might want to keep checking her blog. This picture was not from that event, but I am considering having it blown up into a life size poster for over my bed. Hey- I'm single... why not?


















7 Comments:
It's those curls that make me weak in the knees looking at that picture.
In person, it's his eyes...at least, until he smiles at you. Then you hardly know what's going on.
That picture is from the NASCAR Pets book. It's cropped, and in the original he's holding his dog Chelsea.
holy shit batman...!! damn, now there is a cutie...maybe santa will bring him to you for xmas...
yummmmmmmmy!!! Rusty's just teasing us... Giving us that short little post and telling us to wait until later, LOL
Just kidding Rusty!!! :)
Hot Hot picture.
Who can take a sunrise,
Sprinkle it with dew?
Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two…
The candyman, the candyman can,
The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love
and makes the world taste good…
That's right...the Candyman can.
I will definitely have sweet dreams tonight thanks to this pic.
I'm tellin Matt!!!!!! Elliott is a good guy. Pretty damn funny too.
Yeah, it's finally working!!! Damn!!! what a picture!! He looks so goooood!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home