Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Please stop making me do this pose!!

You can almost hear Matt begging in this picture to make them stop.
And how many news stories keep saying Matt "stole" the win from Jamie? He didn't steal it, he raced his way to that win. I know it would have been cool for Jamie to win too, but Matt didn't steal it and no racer is going to give someone a win. It's racing.

7 Comments:

Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

He raced Jamie fairly for the win. That is what racing is about.

June 06, 2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I agree...it was a 'fair' win. Now, Sam Hornish Jr DID steal the Indy 500 from Marco and I will argue that fact till doomsday. I no longer like Hornish. Well, I never really did. Marco, you da man! (or boy, he's only 19). Another good kid, and he's a neighbor.

June 06, 2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger susan said...

It's a racing thing and that is the way it should stay...as for the pose, that is one trophy that has alot of character!!!

June 06, 2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Matt raced to VICTORY...period. It was the type of racing that is GREAT to watch. Edge of your seat, don't know who is going to win kind of racing.

You know Matt probably got tired of the trophy imitation poses...he he...Matt is definitely cuter than the trophy.

June 06, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I used that picture at Off the Pace this week, too! I LOVE it - hilarious!!

I hope no one is saying he "stole" the win! I like Matt, but I admit I was hoping for Jamie to finally get a victory. It's been a loooong time for the poor guy. But seriously, how is it ever "stealing" a victory?! It's racing!

June 06, 2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger RevJim said...

Funny. I'm still trying to find the secret to take the jinx off of Esad

June 06, 2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

How do you steal a win. Is there a store that has wins on a shelf, or are they behind the counte? Steal a win,lol you win a win you can't steal it.

June 07, 2006 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter