Saturday, June 10, 2006

Thank you Speed and FX

Since some of you missed it, I had recoreded it and took a picture of my TV...

Presenting: Elliott Sadler's buns:
(you can click on pic to enlarge picture)

14 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

Elliott has some hidden features in that shot!!!

June 11, 2006 4:35 AM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

oh dear now I’m thinking of anal butter...think it was the mention of "buns".

June 11, 2006 5:18 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

HUBBA HUBBA!!!!

THANKS FOR THE PIC since I missed Happy Hour yesterday.

This may get blown up and put on my Hall of Fame wall in my NASCAR room.

June 11, 2006 7:44 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

ahhh, sitting her reading posts and drinking my hot tea and what do we have here???? buns for breakfast...thanks babs...

June 11, 2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

now that i think about it...there is a lot more to this nascar stuff than meets the eye..............or maybe IT IS what meets the eye...

June 11, 2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I wonder if he knows his buns are all over the internet. I thought when I saw that live that somehow somewhere they would be posted. Good shot, I say!

June 11, 2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Wonder what them buns of loveliness look like bare? Oye!!

June 11, 2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

OMG too funny. What we girls go through to get our fix.

June 11, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

OMG!!!! That is just HOT!!! I'm not sure which end of that boy I like better. . . . DROOL!!!

June 11, 2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

BTW: That could be the NASCAR "shot of the year". . .

June 11, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

When he was on his radio today talking about needing more rear grip, I could only think of this picture...and imagine myself gripping his rear.

Bad, bad Rusty. :)

June 11, 2006 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, baby!!!!!

June 12, 2006 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm pissed... I didn't get to watch the race and I missed THAT?

ARGH! Dammit, fjaldkltie@!@#@!#@

Thank you Babs for posting it though, now I can sit here at work and just droooool... I should put that as my wallpaper or something, lol

June 13, 2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger Clance' McClannahan said...

OH MY GOLLY GOONESS GEEE WHIZ...**picking myself off the floor...I knew I missed something on TV. **heart going kerplump..pant..pant.
Thanks for the link...I thought you were all fussing about his face.
JEESH!!!!!
I stole it from you by the way. Stealing Chritina's wallpaper idea too. Forgive me Tony.

June 17, 2006 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter