Flipper flips again and other NASCAR haps...
Silly season under full swing... Rookie Denny Hamlin, gets Cup Pole at Pocono, Edwards flips at Nashville and Todd Bodine wins the truck race in Texas. Did I miss anything?Oh yes, I must thank FX for the nice bun shot of Esad during the taped Happy Hour. Nice to see him getting some TV time again. Running back and forth between his and DJ's cars.
Mears going to HMS? - Will he fit in with the whiners? He is reportedly good friends with JJ and he who shall not be named on my blog. Maybe he and Alien Kyle can swap HANS devices. This NASCAR.com article says all may be possible. And every interview I heard with Mears yesterday he mentioned how he really wanted to drive at HMS.


















2 Comments:
I missed Happy Hour...damn.
Well...I guess Casey will have to figure out how to be a cheater, a whiner, and a princess.
Oh well...Good Luck to Brian whereever he lands!
I knew you saw Elliott doing double duty!!! Have a good day, Dawg
Post a Comment
<< Home