Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No surprise here

Yawn.... Casey Mears signs with HMS.... blah, blah. Link to NASCAR.com article here. I really think Mears should grow some hair, but that's just my opinion.

We want to know where Vickers will go. The rumors are Red Bull Racing. Those of us in denial of this are hoping for Yates instead. Either way, at least Vickers won't be with the whiners at HMS anymore.

Hence, Esad's buns are still the top story this week.

6 Comments:

Blogger RevJim said...

They say Red Bull Racing, but, since I ventured Yates even before Vickers announced he was leaving HMS (in "I really want to like Brian Vickers") I would like to see him go to RYR. I think Toyota will have a struggle getting good teams together, no matter who drives for them. I think RYR can offer Brian something better, and both get a fresh start. Love your posts, you make me smile :)

June 14, 2006 3:01 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

damn..he looks like he either got out of prison or the marines...

June 14, 2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger 4ever3 said...

I just ventured on to your blog. Good job! I like it. I'm going to add it to my links list. Take Care.

June 14, 2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I call Casey Mears "Sluggo" because of his hair...er...non-hair.
Glad to see Vickers leaving that bad-boy group. He deserves better than what they gave him, which was nothing.

June 14, 2006 11:27 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

He will grow hair as soon as Jimmie or Jeff complain about razor burn on their thighs!

June 15, 2006 2:51 AM  
Blogger susan said...

I wish he would grow some hair also. I think he has pretty eyes. I'll be glad when the shaved look finally goes away!!!

June 15, 2006 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter