It's the Carhartt car for Michigan
Not that it's an ugly car for Matty. It's just much harder to see on the track than the bright yellow and black DeWalt car.And if I'm lucky, my parents will let me turn on the race during the Father's Day celebration at my parents that starts at 12:30 pm CT.
Aggghhh!!! Why oh why do they schedule things during NASCAR races? Why couldn't I have been born in a nice redneck family? My family is all about football. I will record the race, but I will miss having my trackpass.
Sorry, I haven't had much to post since Elliott's buns. I'm kinda wrapped up in that picture still. hehehe


















5 Comments:
taping it is fun...then can run thru the commercials...
Can't say as I blame ya girl. Wrapped up in his buns? Wait...
What?
You all, get your mind out of Elliott's wrapper.
I know what you mean when the drivers run a different paint scheme...I lose Tony when he does that...if you have to get lost,I can't think of a better place than with Elliott!!!
I agree..I hate it when my drivers run other paint schemes. Sometimes when Elliott runs the Pedigree car I lose him in the sea of cars.
Once again...thanks for Elliot's back view.
My friends and family have FINALLY figured out NOT to call me during a race. If we do something it has to be after because I won't show up--unless they have the race on.
Post a Comment
<< Home