Kasey Kahne on pole at Michigan
Thank you Kasey for keeping he who shall not be named on my blog off the top pole position this weekend!I can't believe they never even showed Elliott Sadler's qualifying lap on TV. What? Has he been moved to the "field fillers" ranking by the media? Actually no, they got more attention than Sadler did. They never even mentioned Sadler's name at all. Of course, I was multi-tasking, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But I never heard it. Bastards, pardon my English.
Good job by Ryan Newman on not wrecking the car on that spin out during his qualifying run.
Found this little tidbit on Insider Racing News
"Although Elliott Sadler either hasn't had the finishes he has been looking for recently -- or he's just plain running bad, Sadler doesn't let it affect his relationship with the fans. Unlike some drivers, who duck and weave their way through the garage area, to avoid the fans, to and from their cars, Sadler enjoys his trips. He takes the time with each and every fan that approaches him and you would think that it were he that was asking for an autograph. He relishes every moment of it."


















9 Comments:
Yeah, they mentioned his name and showed the car after coming back from a commercial ever so briefly. But they did not dwell on it like they should have. But then what can you expect out of the Hendrick-loving 3 Stooges?
They rarely ever talk about our Elliott on any kind of coverage anymore. It's upsetting and bothersome. Seems like no matter which driver I follow, he never gets a mention!
I agree...bastards!
damn..i forgot to change my drivers on the fanatasy team...crapola
Newark NJ is like the armpit of the US. You can't compare it to anything else...
Elliot is cute, real cute. But sorry girls, I'll stick with my Tony :)
Boy, I wonder if Elliott knows he is the object of so many womens dreams? That's the candyman.
I am fairly sure Elliot knows he is loved...that's why security follows him everywhere he goes off track...he looks and smells way too good to be left unprotected. Wish he would leave and go to Toyota with DJ. He's get some coveraGE THEN...
he takes time to talk to each fan...sorry but that's SUCH a crock. good work by his PR dude though.
nope, just a quiet observer...
Post a Comment
<< Home