ok, watched the race
How much does Matt's son look and walk like him? I took this pic off the TV. It's flooding in Houston, but we are in a 16 month drought here. The rain on TV was pretty. Wish it were here...Watched the race all the rain delay stuff, I did fast forward through commercials. Tony and father are a pair, aren't they??
Jeff Burton cracks me up always picking on Kenseth. Him talking about how Matt has just a chair and a little umbrella for his wife on his pit box and won't let her sit with his pit guys on his pit box. (If you have ever seen her up there, she's up all by herself in this chair next to nothing, unlike some of the women that sit right next to the crew chiefs, etc.) While Burton says his wife has a little condo with a fridge, microwave and a/c. Then told fans to write in to Matt to treat his wife better. Also, got the dig in that he qualified better than Matt so had a better pit selection. LMAO! Burton and Kenseth pick on each other a lot. Hell, I was going to write into mattkenseth.com and ask why they took down the link to Lars the cat. I miss that link.
Now I understand some of the things that happened a little better. Tony sure can whack a hammer pretty well. Matty was peeved at his boys for that pit mishap. And he who shall not be named on my blog was whining about teammates actually trying to race him. Waaaaaaaaa. It's a race, just because you're not having a great season doesn't mean your teammate should not race you. Wow, can't believe I'm sticking up for JJ.
Please, please, please... never let DW sing on TV ever again, ever. That was once a good song. I will now have terrible DW flashbacks whenever I hear it.


















4 Comments:
I loved Jeff B. ribbing Matt about Matt's wife's digs. Very funny stuff. I love watching the interview with Tony and his dad. You cant definitely tell Tony looks like his dad. Tony teaching his dad about patience...funny.
About "he who shall not be mentioned" whining that his teammate Princess Jimmie was racing too hard was priceless. I hate to take Princess' side, but come on...race like a man!
Missed DW singing...whew!
dont you know them boys think their dad is the best dad in the world...how cool..to be out there and see your dad racing ....
There ya go me Babs going off on JJ. Gotta luvs it. Boo hoo hoo. I wonder if old Rick will visit Mr. Haas.Maybe he can hook him up with a pardon.
ARe you allright in all that rain????? We had a sinkhole that swallowed a LAKE. I know that had to make other news. In a very upscale neighborhood I might add. Once was lake front property now is mud front.
Post a Comment
<< Home