Saturday, June 24, 2006

Congrats Paul Menard!!!! Karma for Kevin??

Congratulations to Paul Menard for his first Busch win!!!!

I like Harvick, but I gotta admit... I chuckled when Yeley gave Harvick a taste of his own. I was rooting for Menard, mainly because he is a non-Cup, Busch regular and he had been strong and consistent through the entire race. Plus, it's his home state and I just had a feeling he would win at the start of the race. You know us women and our intuition. And for Harvick to bump him numerous times and then pretty much have his nose completely up under Menard's bumper as soon as the green dropped... I was yelling at Harvick for that!!! But Yeley... man, he took care of that karma pay-back. And I know there was a mess created by that move, but I still think Happy kinda had it coming. Stephen Wallace might have chuckled a bit too.

Ohhps... looks like Harvick is going to have to wait to fly away to Sonoma. Mr. Happy, please report to the principle's office. You now have a lay over in Milwaukee NASCAR oval office.

Menard hangs on for first Busch win at Milwaukee

7 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

AWESOME JOB Mr. Menard. I fell asleep to miss his win dammitt. As far as my boy "Happy" goes...hey dummy live by the sword die by the sword but don't bitch about it when you get poked by the sword. Have a gr8 day BABS and I'll talk to ya later. Peace Dawg.

June 25, 2006 5:16 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Good for Menard!! I'm hoping Jamie helps the Alien into the gravel pit!!!

June 25, 2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Like Dawg I too fell asleep but woke up just in time for the final lap. Good job, Paul.
No. I still don't know about the glasses. I googled Johnny and came up with nothing; also went to his site and zippo there too. It sure is driving me crazy.

June 25, 2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

That's what is funny about karma..sometimes it comes to bite you in the butt or bumper in kevin's case...

i was yelling at kevin myself, but i was glad to see paul a cup regular win!

June 25, 2006 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very happy too that Yelley gave Harvick a taste of his own medicine. I can't believe he would do that. But, he wanted to win no matter what it cost....

June 25, 2006 2:13 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

DAMN!!! I fell asleep and missed it too. It's about time Paul got a win. He's been so close several times.

I feel just about as bad for Happy Harvick as I do when Dupont Boy has a bad day. . . Not very.

CRAP!!! That little 24 turd won Sonoma. . . My naked blown engine dance needs some work I guess. . . Tony just can't buy luck lately. . . AWWWWWWWWW. . .

Stop by and play the "Porn Star Name Game". . .

Laterz!

June 25, 2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger 4ever3 said...

I'm not a Harvic fan although I'm a big fan of The Man he replaced. Anyway, looking at the replays I honestly think Harvic lifted and chose not to wreck/spin/whatever Menard. He could have easily wrecked Menard the second time he touched him in turn 2, and that is why he got hit by Yeley (because he lifted). At the end of the race Harvic was probably telling Menard that he didn't appreciate getting blocked and that he got wrecked because of it and next time he won't lift so be ready. But then again I could be totally wrong!

June 25, 2006 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter