Monday, June 26, 2006

Confessions of Sonoma or how I lost my mind

Okay, I have a confession to make. I'm really pissed about Sonoma because my true love, announced his engagement. That's right. I really in love with the little whiner and that's why I can't say his name on my blog. So in my rage of jealous anger, I could not comprehend Sonoma. I wanted to be happy for him because he won, but yet he broke my heart at the same time. I have been unable to speak since this event or comment on blogs or live my life. My days are spent going back and forth in denial and misery for my true love. I try to speak and all that comes out is, "Je...." How could he do this to me? Doesn't he know what a little heart breaker he is? And all the letters I've sent him confessing my love for him and he breaks my heart via DW. Oh why couldn't I be from Belgium or where ever? Why couldn't that rock be on my finger?

He's just so whiney and midget like, what a turn on. He's just everything I want in a man. Hero, champ, King of Whiners. I like to be able to boss a little guy around. It makes life more fun. Who couldn't love that little mug of a man?

Okay, I'll stop now because I'm making myself sick to my stomach. I can't stand the little shit. Hell, even Blogger didn't want to upload his picture.

15 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

I asked myself those very same questions. How could he do that to me??? Why??? What is going to happen to Jimmy??? All this and more will be answered on tonites episode of "Soap on a Rope".( Read with the theme for "Soap" playing)

June 27, 2006 2:55 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

LMAO! Dood you had me scared for a minute! I thought I was going to have to grab Lauren, and then go by and snatch Denise up from TN then come down to Texas and put a good ol ass whuppin on ya..hahaha!

June 27, 2006 4:27 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

ooooooohhhh that's disgusting...even the thought of it...icky poo.spit, hack...barf...
think he looks like a door stop

June 27, 2006 4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, we'll see how you feel when some chick is dumb enough to get hitched to E-skwatch.

June 27, 2006 6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, Babs, you freaked me out there for a minute!!!! LOL

I swear, she looks like a man to me. Am I crazy? She looks like a high class drag queen. :p

ps... Thx for the congrats, Babs!!! :) I'm trying to keep this whole thing a secret from ESad though... LOL

June 27, 2006 6:31 AM  
Blogger Green Green Green! said...

actually, she's gorgeous. I've seen her up close in the garage at Watkins Glen.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/answer_this/57037862/

LOL, no need to be jealous though Bab's...lots of single whiney boys left out there!

June 27, 2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Hi Anon from Woodstock, VA. If Esad gets hitched, he still has an ass I can ogle. As a female chauvinist pig, I only feel it is my duty to objectify men. I would actually be happy for Esad if he was happy. As I am happy for Matt when they capture a picture of him with Katie, his smile is different. He looks genuinely happy around Katie. I think that's great!

And Green, green, green! Glad you could laugh with me. I do agree, she is beautiful, which is why I feel kinda sorry for her. She could have done better.

As for the rest of you, April Fool's a little late. :)

June 27, 2006 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I looked at that photo that green, green, green left and I'll take my comment back about her looking like a man.. she's not terrible looking, but she's got something weird going on with her nose...

But she's definitely way too cute for Gordo!!!

June 27, 2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Green Green Green! said...

what's the old saying?
"I may not agree with what you say but I'll fight for your right to say it"
or something like that! lol

June 27, 2006 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

June 27, 2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Your confession? Hilarious.

That anonymous asshole? Not hilarious.

Ingrid? Too hot for Ol' Gordo.

This questin format I'm using? Slightly obnoxious.

June 27, 2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

You made me read the whole thing, Babs. We knew you were crazy, but that would have been over the top. Jeff Gordon and spoiled rotten supermodels seem to go together in some strange way. Good thing for them the Gay marriage ban didn't pass, because defining marriage between a man and a woman would have excluded whatever they are.

June 27, 2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger susan said...

Knew you had to be kidding...Would you like to read that pre-nup???

June 27, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Very funny!!!

Don't scare me like that.

I think she is too pretty for him and is it just me..has some resemblance to the former Mrs. Gordon.

Is that Jimmie I see crying over in the corner???

Thanks for the giggle Babs..made my day.

June 27, 2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Absolutely hilarious!

June 27, 2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter