Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Matty Mantra

Okay. I tried to be like Cheyenne and just pretend Sonoma never happened. This just caused me to fester in my anger over the race. Yea, she is a stronger soul than I.

I told my friend Jackiesue, it's like when the Cowboys make a stupid mistake and she goes off spewing F bombs for days. Instantly, she understood. Yep. I need to vent. I can't keep it in. So, it's time for a Sonoma Dump to allow me to move on.

Matty- If you don't think pitting will help you, don't pit!!! "Remember Dover" is your new mantra. You knew better than Reiser at that time what would work for you and you went on to win. Y'all were "discussing" back and forth on the scanner before that pit and I only caught bits of it thanks to NASCAR.com's Trackpass not supporting all drivers, even though I pay for the service.. And you didn't sound like you wanted to pit. Then you were peeved after the pit stop for losing track position. Don't pit if it's not in your gut. New tires were not going to help you at the end of that race. Maybe on an oval, but not there where track position rules supreme. "Remember Dover"- ya, where you ignored Reiser's call to pit and won the race. Learn it, love it, live it.

I will pause briefly for some things I liked about Sonoma... Isn't Boris's kid the cutest little thing? Those blonde curls are precious! I was glad to see Terry Labonte have a great finish there. Nice for Newman to also get a good finish as he needed it in the points as well as Biffle. But y'all could have gone for the win and prevented he who shall not be named on my blog from winning. Dammit!! Sorry, I'm still supposed to be on the positives, right? Yeah Elliott Sadler!!! Finally a top ten finish! You and your crew chief made the right call and it paid off. Now, keep it up!

Back to venting... Tony, Tony, Tony... what are we going to do with that temper of yours? It didn't serve you well this time, did it? Hope you are able to find more productive outlets for your anger. Try blogging. It's helping me some. Though I did some hammering Monday too in honor of you. But it actually made me angrier as hammering above my head is not as fun and I don't own a sledge hammer. Perhaps, I need to go to Home Depot and that would solve everything for me. For you, maybe anger management is in your future again.

And the engines that couldn't or other misc. car issues... Robby, damn that sucked. I want to see a single car owner/driver succeed in Cup level. Please give us hope. You are the one to do this. Lead us oh Robby, out of some many massive teams. Yes, I know I pull for a driver on a massive team. But I root for the driver, not the team. Sorry Jack. I'm sure you're torn up by this. And also Tony's engine went poof. That was so pitiful to watch the car poofing little puffs of smoke around the track. Junior? What the hell was up with his day? That sucked too! He was my other hope to prevent he who shall not be named on my blog from winning. Just something else to add to my anger over the race.

Let's see what else.... that idiot won! Bleep, bleep, bleep... bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. I think I got it out now.

Ahhhh.. that's better. I think I can move forward now. Onto Daytona!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Carl said...

JEFF GORDON RULES! OW!

June 27, 2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Boris' son definitely got his hair. Little Boris was so cute. He got quite a bit of air time.

I think Tony should start a blog. It is definitely an outlet to my "little outbursts".

I do have to say I am beginning to like Matt K. I wasn't that big of a fan, but the more I read your blog the more I like him..of course I get a bit upset when he and tony have meet and greets on the track, but we both know its just racing.

June 27, 2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Praise the Lord and pass the biscuits, I think she's finally got it!
I used to get upset and then I realized there was nothing I could do about the way Jr. ran in a bad race. But as far as Sonoma goes, he hates that track so therefore IT DOES NOT EXIST! Wouldn't make me cry if they stopped racing there. Pitui.

June 27, 2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Is that Willie Ames on buddy's avatar??? LOL Anyways, you like the way I rant Babs??? You are pretty damn good at it yourself. Lil Boris was a cutie. I think that was the best part of the race, was watching him be all over with and without Boris Sr.

June 28, 2006 2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willie Ames and F G**don can suck my dick. Oh, wait..I don't have one of those. Maybe Santa will bring me one for Xmas.

Cute bobblehead Matts. Cute asses. Oh, baby. *did a bobblehead just turn me on?*

June 28, 2006 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter