Congrats Casey Mears!!
Congratulations Casey Mears!!! Wow! Your first win and don't have enough gas for a victory burn out and TNT cuts you short and doesn't even show you in Victory Lane!! I thought I read that TNT/NBC was going to focus on drivers and drivers. Where did I hear that again... oh it was here... Weber takes shot at Fox:"You will see drivers and the teams instead of the announcers," Weber said during a conference call with reporters. "More than likely in the postrace, you might just get race-related questions instead of just like little fun bits after it's over."
Well, at least they break in during commercials if something happens on the track, unlike Fox that leaves us wondering what happened.
Well good job Casey!!! Hope you get to celebrate that first victory! Good job for Matt coming in 5th and Elliott had a bad day. I don't really know what happened with him and that car finishing 38th. I think a Busch driver finished on the lead lap somewhere.... let's see... cup guy, cup guy, cup guy, cup guy, cup guy, cup guy, cup guy... hmmm, maybe I'll get back to you on that. And why, why did they follow the Alien Kurt around the last part of the race? Do they realize that most fans don't care where either Busch is running unless they are spinning out? I almost changed the channel because of that, but I wanted to see the end of the race.
And Mayfield was a little peeved on Track Side last night about the media taking his comments regarding Ray Evernham out of context. Ya, they're media... that's what they do.. make something out of nothing.
Hmmm... positives... need more positives... Happy? Can you help... nope, think I'll stay away from him...Oh well, it will take some time getting used to NBC/TNT again. Onward to tomorrow. Oh and there's a truck race tonight!


















4 Comments:
NBC Nothing But Commercials. The broadcasters couldn't even get the cars and drivers right. Benny!!! What a joke!!! Man bring Alan in the booth, Wally in the pits and Benny at Yo Flung Doo All You Can Eat Buffet. Bill Weber, I hear there is a Iraqi T.V. station needing an sports anchor. The Camel Racing Network.
I don't understand why the networks don't split the screen like ABC does during the Indy race. It's not like I'm watching the commericals anyway unless it's one of the Tony/King commericals.
I have two girrrrrls. I forgot to put that in.
OMG Harvick looks evil in that photo!
Post a Comment
<< Home