Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!

Watched Speed channel's Victory Lane finally and they explained why Matt Kenseth was scored 5th and Elliott Sadler moved to 6th. They said NASCAR had to review the scoring loops and go back to the time the yellow flag dropped and Matt was ahead of Elliott at that time.

I'm still laughing because Kenny Wallace asked Tony if any fans grabbed his butt while he was in the mosh pit and Tony told Kenny he was sick! LMAO!!! Tony also tried to give Kenny a grammar lesson, that was amusing.

Hope y'all have a fabulous 4th!!! For me, cheeseburgers, coca-cola (I agree with Tony, it tastes better than pepsi) and fireworks!!! Yee-haw!




*sigh*
Sadler encouraged with back-to-back top-10s

Earth to Matt...
Hmmm... what's Tony thinking?

For Dawg... maybe Jr. or Ward could have kicked them?

Bring back Ward!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

I LOVE that picture of Matt!! I love the one of Elliott, too, but I already had that one up over at my blog. :)

Ward is probably coming back...I keep hoping and hoping and hoping that he's coming to Yates. Can you imagine his accent and Elliott's together in the shop?! They'll need a translator...I'm volunteering!

July 03, 2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger RevJim said...

I keep hearing that Wah'd may be racing with the 88 team next year. Just Rumors, but I think it may happen. I hope it does, NASCAR needs him.

July 03, 2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger RevJim said...

BTW, Great pictures!

July 03, 2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Is Dale looking at Jimmie's butt??? Are they practicing the who "catches" instead of pitching???

Happy 4th of July. Cheeseburger Cheesburger cheeseburger, Coke, coke, coke!!! Can't stand Pepsi either.

July 04, 2006 4:33 AM  
Blogger tazfan said...

Hey!!! Where'd you get that super-cute pic of Tony?? I love it. It's now on as my wallpaper for a while :)

July 04, 2006 5:40 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Let me clarify something. I MEANT Dale Jarrett, Not JUNEBUG!!!

July 04, 2006 9:46 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Hope your 4th was good and safe. We had a blast. started blowin shizzit up around 8 p.m. finished up about 11:30. Constantly firing shizzit up the whole time. What a smoke filled neighborhood. Man do I love the 4th. Only time to legally blow stuff up!!! Be good, Dawg!!!

July 05, 2006 3:04 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Wish I would have been there when Tony ended up on the other side of the fence...grabbing his butt would have been a thought....Great pics!!!

July 05, 2006 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter