Sunday, July 09, 2006

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

That bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep little midget bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Bleep, bleep, bleeeeeeeeep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep. Bleep, bleep, bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.Bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep. Throw more bleep at bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep. Whiner, bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

8 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

My sentiments exactly Babs!!!

July 09, 2006 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that Matt Spins him with mere laps to go when he is in the First position in the points. Oh that right he would be penalized. Funny how that works.

July 09, 2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger susan said...

I agree with every word you said!!! and a few more BLEEEEP BLEEEP BLEEEEP!!!!

July 09, 2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

My hubby says Matt should spin that driver out when he is sitting 10th at Richmond--that way he won't be in the Chase.

July 09, 2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I agree completely, Babs, and I paid homage to you and your cuss-fest over at Off the Pace. I knew you'd be pissed.

July 09, 2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i didnt watch the race(couldnt) and don't even know a lot about racing in general..but even I know that this does not bode well for the little fucker...need details..

July 09, 2006 8:03 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Holy mackeral, I heard you all the way up here in Pennsylvania.

July 09, 2006 10:42 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Couldn't have said better myself. . . BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 10, 2006 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter