Monday, July 10, 2006

So, what's up with Elliott Sadler and RYR?

I missed what happened to Esad yesterday. Part of the race I was at my parents house celebrating my Dad's birthday, with my niece wanting my attention and not wanting me to watch the race. I left there and Matt was leading, got home about 1/2 hour later and it was maybe like 40 something laps to go and Matt was still leading. I saw that Tony ran out of gas, that sucked. Harvick and Junior had good finishes and great for Burton too! I saw the Newman sandwich. I've been around to a few blogs and on different news things and none have made me want to go back and review the tape of the entire race.

From what I've read, Elliott and crew chief are not on the same page. Am I correct on this? If that's the case and RYR really wants to keep their remaining driver, why haven't they made a crew chief change? Help me catch up on Elliott news, it's lacking out there and I didn't get to listen to his scanner yesterday. Matt's my main driver, Elliott is my second. Sometimes, it's hard to keep up with both of them.

7 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

Maybe you can catch the race on Speed Thursday...Wish you could change the outcome!!!

July 10, 2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Tommy Baldwin needs to pack it up and move to Toyota and maybe even Mikeys. Hell Mikey will pay, all in the name of MWR!!!

July 10, 2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger 4ever3 said...

Esad said that his car felt like it was drivng on 3 wheels in the corners, with the left back not touching the ground, like the tire chain was too short or somehting similar.

July 10, 2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I feel so sorry for Elliott...he tries to explain what the problem is over and over and his crew just does not get it. He's out there racing his cute little butt off, and for what...they are clueless.

July 11, 2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I agree with Cheyenne's comment, word for word. I'm afraid of the future of his race team...it may or may not include him in the near future....

And I know I'm being selfish here, but what will I do with all my M&Ms 38 stuff?!

July 11, 2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger 4ever3 said...

Hey Rusty,
Sell it now while it is still worth something, although with the state of the team I'm afraid you'll still sell it at a loss. I just got a new M&M's race hat from a store in Niagra Falls N.Y. for $3.00 for my son. Even they are starting to clear out their stock before the chocolate hits the fan.

July 11, 2006 11:05 PM  
Blogger Green Green Green! said...

people under estimated the absence of Eddie DeHondt (not sure if that's how you spell it as well)as well.
Sorry, but I can't sit here and lay the blame on Tommy. RYR has had revolving crew chiefs trying to solve the 88 teams problems the last few years and that didn't get them anywhere either!

July 12, 2006 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter