Hamlin on Pole!
I thought Newman was going to do it again, but he was beat out by Denny Hamlin for the pole at Pocono. The kid's got the track figured out. Good job for Stephen Leicht to make the race on Sunday. Matt qualified 11th!! And wow, Spencer is going to race this Sunday because Chad Chaffin's car was disallowed in post qualifying inspection for being too low. Ouch.
Yes, all Esad had to do was announce he was leaving RYR and here come pictures. The media still seems sure of themselves in saying he's going to Evernham. However, Esad said he had some surprising calls this week. I wonder if Roush called him? Since everyone is starting rumors, figured I'd start a new one. The 6 car has yet to be determined for next year. And according to Jimmy Spencer last week, Jamie Mac may need to go at the end of the year if that team hasn't turned around. I thought that was a little harsh myself.
Photos (AP Photo/Matt Rourke)


















7 Comments:
That is interesting...Elliott in the #6??
If he went to Roush he would still be driving a Fawd Fuszion.
It will be watch this game of musical cars.
I think every time he was interviewd he handled it very diplomatically. I still believe he will be going to Evernham but can't say anything about it until it is finalized. I could be wrong but that's my gut instinct. And Mark Martin will race until his legs fall off, meaning he ain't never gonna quit.
I am thinking maybe he will go to DEI!!! Ok maybe hoping. I think he WILL go to EMS. We can only hope and speculate now.
Don't really know where Elliott is going but he sure looks good in orange & white!!!
Happy Happy Happy!!!
Happy,Happy,Happy!!!
Happy,Happy,Happy!!! Happy won!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home