Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I can't say I blame him

With the way his season has been and the lack of chemistry or whatever with his crew chief, I can't blame Esad for going somewhere else. I know RYR is or was a good team. But to have both drivers jump ship says something about the state of the company. I know when I have seen a lot of fellow co-workers start leaving a company, I start to wonder and a couple of times have got out before a company tumbles. I hope RYR can recover from this and I hope it turns out to be a great move for Esad.

But they are saying M&M's won't go with Elliott. No longer the Candyman? I wonder if that too will change.


Last Lap: NASCAR confusion for Ford

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

I hope M&Ms stay. He is the perfect fit for them. Oh well. Maybe the 19 car can become competitive. Hope so I like Elliott he deserves a quality ride. Whether he gets it at Evernham or not we will see. After all the "19" ride is most saught after.

July 19, 2006 2:58 AM  
Blogger susan said...

I guess Jeremy has gone to Michael Waltrip Racing...I know Elliott will drive the wheels off that Dodge!!!

July 19, 2006 4:23 AM  
Blogger Green Green Green! said...

You can't let the team take all the blame, mis-communication is a 2-way street.
DJ has had a dozen crew chiefs in the last couple years and that hasn't solved THAT teams problems.
Not to say RYR is perfect but I'm not gunna go calling out the crew chief every time there's a problem.

July 19, 2006 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no team is perfect and sometimes the membership just doesn't jive...wish Elliot the best, but it might be good to see a new face in the car.

July 19, 2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

Look what happened as soon as Ganassi signed JPM. Until then, Sabates was blaming the lack of success on the drivers, never on the cars. Suddenly, they start getting better equipment. Maybe RYR should look for a big ticket driver.

July 19, 2006 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter