Still alive
Just have a cold right now. I am excited about Indy as Matt has done very well there in the past. Read about RYR and they gotta do what they gotta do. Maybe too little to late, but who really knows?
More later... *cough, cough, sniffle*
Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!
The name has changed but the blog remains the same...
More later... *cough, cough, sniffle*
Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!
The name has changed but the blog remains the same...


















3 Comments:
Love the name! Hope you get to feeling better. I know how summer colds can sneak up on you.
I guess Yates does have to do what he needs to do to be competitive, but I think it may too late. You can't cover a gaping wound with a band aid.
i read in the paper about the top ranked drivers and matt was ? damn number 6-7? i foget and now cant find the damn article..but they said he was the most consistant driver..and never made driving mistakes...pretty cool..
Great Blog!
On my blog, I've
added your link.
Go Matt!
Post a Comment
<< Home