Denny wins Pocono again!
Congrats Denny!! I still have to go back and review the race. I watched it at my parents on mute. My brother and I tried to figure out what was going on during the race. We saw Tony, Clint and Carl wreck and what I assume was a penalty for Tony. Then Carl get some payback on Tony, I assume. Saw Junior's wreck. Matt finished 14th and that's about all I know.


















4 Comments:
Saw Junior's wreck.
Yep and I'm still ticked about it.
(throwing a temper tantrum as I type this) LOL!
Rubbins racin. Gr8 job Denny!!!
Congratulations to Denny. He made it look easy. I hate to say it--I am a great big Tony Stewart fan--but I think Smoke deserved the penalty. No matter, he raced to get his lap back, no lucky dog allowed, and finished 6th. That is Smoke, and it is what he does.
Congrats to Denny!!! I think Tony was seeing a repeat of Loudon when he seen Boyer coming up on him...I guess he'd just had enough!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home