Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Blog burnout

It's an off weekend, so I'm taking a blogging break. I've been suffering from a severe form of Blogging Burnout. My posts are lacking, I struggle with anything to say, I wander aimlessly through the sea of NASCAR news with no life raft. I have lost my edge, my spark, my drive to blog. I rarely read other people's blogs or commented on them. I have been a bad blogger.

The good news is the is a cure from this insidious disease. Yes, it is the blogging break. And I need one badly. Of course, as soon as I say that, I'll probably find something to post, but who knows. I may post, I may not. I will be back.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your blogging break... Just make sure to come back!!!

:)

July 26, 2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I wondered what was going on...well, now you have a week and a half left before the next race, so sit back, relax, put your feet up and clear the cobwebs in that brain. Before you know it you'll be back to your old self again.

July 26, 2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Enjoy your blog vacation.

We bloggers will need our energy to get through the rest of the NASCAR season.

July 26, 2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Clance' McClannahan said...

Will your vacation be as long as mine? I will be back the 5th of Aug. See ya!! Have fun.

July 26, 2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger susan said...

Have a wonderful vacation...Wasn't that bad news about Benny Parsons having lung cancer

July 27, 2006 4:45 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Matt It!! Not bad.
DeBlog of DeMatt
I don't care what you call it as long as you're writing it!!!

July 28, 2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

It will work for now. Maybe when I'm over this cold, I'll decide what to use.

July 28, 2006 3:31 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

maybe you need a tune up...if your spark plugs aint sparking and your pistons arent pissing...
rotate your tires, and go to genie car wash for a good cleansing...yeah, that's it..you need a wax job...

July 30, 2006 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter