posted by at 8/12/2006 01:52:00 PM
What a race!!! Gotta give The Big Earred Dummy props. Ran a great race. Props to Robby for turning him into the wall.
That was one hell of a finish wasn't it? PUSH!! MOVE!! NO!! YES!!SHIT!!
Didn't get to see the race, but I am saddened that Big Shrub. I hope this isn't a sign for tomorrow. Of course he will have to contend with our boys tomorrow.
Have to say it like it is. Even if it sux!!!
Really cool finish...I thought they were gonna take each other out...Can't wait for today's race!!!
Clance said it perfectly. Especially the last word...SHIZZIT!!! Hopefully today someone else can win.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
What a race!!! Gotta give The Big Earred Dummy props. Ran a great race. Props to Robby for turning him into the wall.
That was one hell of a finish wasn't it? PUSH!! MOVE!! NO!! YES!!
SHIT!!
Didn't get to see the race, but I am saddened that Big Shrub.
I hope this isn't a sign for tomorrow. Of course he will have to contend with our boys tomorrow.
Have to say it like it is. Even if it sux!!!
Really cool finish...I thought they were gonna take each other out...Can't wait for today's race!!!
Clance said it perfectly. Especially the last word...SHIZZIT!!! Hopefully today someone else can win.
Post a Comment
<< Home