Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My head hurts!!!

Ugh!!! I'm so freakin' tired of all the rumors. Who is going where, who is buying what company or not, "sources say"... blah, blah, blah. So ya, maybe some of it is true, but why keep on speculating? Sometimes, the media can really get on my nerves. Why don't y'all just shut up and let them drive?

Enough!!! I'm not believing anything until it actually happens.

However, Nascar.com has Esad stuff at a discount, but I bet eBay has better prices!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

I bet you and me are on the same wave lengths. Damn our post think a like!!! AHHHH two GREAT minds, that's it!!!

August 16, 2006 3:12 AM  
Blogger susan said...

One problem solved...Elliott Sadler will be driving the 19 car this weekend!!!

August 16, 2006 4:07 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Hey--got a Esad t-shirt for half off at the M&M store...other than that everything I have seen here in Vegas is full price.

My head is reeling with all that is going on...oh well, on to new things for ESad.

I guess Elliott Watch 2006 is officialy over.

August 17, 2006 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter