Saturday, September 09, 2006

How do they sleep?

First, congrats to Happy for last night's win! Awesome. Poor Burton has the best cars to start out with and the worst luck. I hope he finds a 4 leaf clover or something for tonight.

I don't know how those that are in 4-11th place slept last night. I guess it's part of their lifestyle. But I'm so hyped about tonight's race to see who will make it and who will hopefully fall out. Either the alien or he who shall not be named are on my list. Clance has a secret crush on he who shall not be named, so she wants him in the Chase. Or maybe it's her pain killers talking. I'm so glad Matt's already in or I'd be a nervous wreck for tonight. Good luck to your drivers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter