Matt wins again!!! More pics to come tomorrow. Great pit stategy for Junior. I thought Burton had the car to beat, but it didn't work out that way. Bad night for Esad, Tony and Mark.
Have a nice night. Quit screaming your waking up my dogs!!! GR8 job 17 crew. Dewalt found no fault, SWEEP. They should make a broom. Special Matt Kenseth Edition. Official broom of Bristol.
Way to go Matt. Three victories in seven days and California next week. Yes, I'm upset that the #20 team didn't ever get the set up right for Bristol, but I am happy for Matt and for Scott Riggs.
10 Comments:
Wtg g/f! Congrats on your man's Bristol Sweep!
Have a nice night. Quit screaming your waking up my dogs!!! GR8 job 17 crew. Dewalt found no fault, SWEEP. They should make a broom. Special Matt Kenseth Edition. Official broom of Bristol.
Kenseth's got the momentum going now with 12 to go!
Just added you to my link list.
He's only 7 points out of first place. Would be nice if he could topple Jimmie whats-his-name from the top spot before going into the Chase. WooHoo!
Takes the points lead on the next race...Heard you hollering again!! Bet you can't talk now!!!LOL Good for Matt!!
Don't ya love that the "Chase" will "erase" JJ point lead to just 5 over Matt and 10 over Happy???
Matt was awesome at Bristol!
Princess Jimmie better watch out! Matt's a comin'!
I am still at a lost with regards to Tony--what in the heck happened?
Way to go Matt. Three victories in seven days and California next week.
Yes, I'm upset that the #20 team didn't ever get the set up right for Bristol, but I am happy for Matt and for Scott Riggs.
WHERE ARE YOU SCOOBY DOO???
im still pissed cause i cant use him or elliot as fantsy drivers...rats
Post a Comment
<< Home