Thursday, August 17, 2006

I just don't know

Okay, since it has been officially announced about Esad going to the 19 car.. I'm just not feeling it. Is it the right move for Esad? I don't know. It doesn't feel right to me, but I'm not a driver or an owner, so what do I know. I hope they treat Esad better than Jeremy. It seems to me that Ray is going after drivers based on physical appearance for the cup level, but I suppose he has to do what is marketable for sponsors. I try to keep an open mind and see all sides of things, but I can't help feeling like something about this is just wrong.

Best of luck to both Esad and Jeremy. We need pics of Esad's buns in the new driver uniform!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

I guess only time will tell. I'm going to say something here that may or may not make me enemies, but I personally never cared for Jeremy. And I have no idea why. But Elliott is right up there on my list of likeables. I hope for his sake that he does well. I know Ray from his racing days in Jersey. So I will let it go at that. And what's this "close personal relationship" with a female driver on his payroll...well we all know who that is. Good gosh, what next?

August 17, 2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

No enemies. People are allowed to have their own opinions!
Yep... only time will tell.

August 17, 2006 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, theres a picture of ESad in a dodge uni on Fox Sports...but it looks photoshopped!


Did you hear that Matt Kenseth went to lions training camp? Heh. I can only imagine.

August 17, 2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I know Matt went to the Green Bay Packers training camp on Wed. I should check to see if his diary is out yet.

August 17, 2006 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The story is here>http://motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=229450&FS=NASCAR*

You'll have to copy/paste to see it, blogger doesn't allow certain HTML tags! The Roy Williams/"Ain't no brake lights" thing tickled me :-P

August 18, 2006 12:08 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I wonder if the Lions knew he was at Green Bay's camp the day before!
Packers get visit from NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth

August 18, 2006 1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you about Sadler's move to EMS. I just don't think I could drive for someone who treats people the way Ray treated Jeremy.

August 19, 2006 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter