Saturday, August 19, 2006

Congrats Junior!!!

Another crazy finish for this week's Busch race. Whether you disagree or not with Jr's bump, it was still an exciting finish. And didn't Carl bump someone earlier this year for a win? I think it was at Gateway in July. Now, Flipper coming back on track and hitting Junior's car when Junior's hand was out his window wasn't cool. From the in car shot of Junior, he had no idea Carl was coming and pulled that hand inside real quick after getting hit on the driver's side. The controversy of course will be, did Carl get loose and could Junior have lifted or was it a matter of it's a 2 lap shoot out and go for broke?

I wanted Robby to win, well actually Matt of course, but that didn't look like it was going to happen. I have no issues with Junior or Carl. I think whoever was behind Carl when he got loose would have bumped him. They were up against the wall and Junior had Robby on his outside, so he couldn't have pulled around Carl. I don't think Junior had time to lift. Just my personal opinion. I could be wrong.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just about screaming when Carl hit Junior's car. I was about to get a can o' whoop...butt...out. Really what heck WAS Carl thinking? Not Cool. Not Cool at all.

August 19, 2006 4:17 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

I think Junior was thinking about his own car(88) then shizzit happens. One thing that is ironic, Carl talks good shizzit but is the first to act like an arsehole. If he would have messed Juniors hand up all hell would have broke loose. Carl was right to feel the way he did, but to use your,JACK ROUSH"S car as a missile or a weapon, dizzickhead. Like you said Ms. Janey, didn't he do the same thing??? I like what Harvick said,If that had been me they would have parked me. LOL LOL LOL Have a good night Jane. Peace, Dawg

August 19, 2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Did you know that Carl went after Junior in Victory Lane? Walked up to him and grabbed his firesuit at the collar, and 2 officials stepped in and dragged his ass away. He also said something that made Tony Eury Sr's mouth drop open.

August 19, 2006 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing that there isn't a issue when Carl does it, but when it's done TO Carl, all hell breaks loose. He's quite a hypocrite.

August 20, 2006 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posting this comment after the Sunday's race. Congrats on your man's win today! I would have loved to have seen Junior win it, but ya know I am thrilled Kenseth won.

August 20, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger RevJim said...

Here I've been calling on The G****n to come over to the dark side, and Jr answers. J/K. How come Carl never gets called out for running over other drivers? His bigger and could win the fight.

August 21, 2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter