Slamming, ramming, Bristol Trucks tonight
Bristol baby!!! And a Wednesday night race to break up the week. Rock on!
In other news, I think Carl got off light, but more people now see what the maniac is really capable of doing. Will Bristol be his breaking point where he finally turns into the Incredible Hulk and goes on a rampage taking out half the field? Will Erin and Ray continue to display their "close personal relationship?" Will Tony's monkey discover the Busch brothers are aliens from outer space and attempt to claw out their eyes when they remove their sunglasses? All this drama and racing too! Stay tuned for As The Wheel Turns...
There Dawg, I posted!!!
In other news, I think Carl got off light, but more people now see what the maniac is really capable of doing. Will Bristol be his breaking point where he finally turns into the Incredible Hulk and goes on a rampage taking out half the field? Will Erin and Ray continue to display their "close personal relationship?" Will Tony's monkey discover the Busch brothers are aliens from outer space and attempt to claw out their eyes when they remove their sunglasses? All this drama and racing too! Stay tuned for As The Wheel Turns...
There Dawg, I posted!!!


















8 Comments:
About DAMN time!!! Hey, I wonder where Mrs. Evernham, ooops I mean the other woman will qualify???
Bristol...all weekend!!! woo-hoo!!! can't wait and it starts tonight!!!
The truck race wasn't that great. Erin was crappy.
Yes Carl got off light...Jr. had 25 points deducted for saying the S word and I guess that is way scarier than Carl almost taking his hand off. No points for Carl? Why not? He needs to have his butt parked, that would teach him, or maybe not.
I guess NASCAR is just afraid to go up against Roush or Hendrick. No other explanation than that.
99 laps down. Ray's "other" woman second to last. LOL
$10,000 and probation??? please that's nothing to him.
Where are the points deductions??
First Tony and now Junior...when will the madness end?
He at one point was married. But to call Erin Mrs. Evernham is toooo funny. Talk about January/December romances. LOL LOL LOL I wonder if Ray met Smilin Bob yet.
A-HEM......... I can't seem to find any new words here.....
YEEEEEE FREAKIN' HAAAAAAAWWWW!!!! Great drive by Matt tonight!!!
Can't wait for tomorrow night!!!
Ya gotta love Bristol!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home