Sunday, August 20, 2006

Woo-hoo!!! Matt wins!!!

Just got home and I did catch the race at my parents house and saw Matt win!!! My dad and step-mom got to witness me pumping my fist into the air and celebrating. Normally, this is reserved only for my cats to see. But who cares, Matt won!!! I still need to go back and watch the tape as I was only able to half follow the race and my family at the same time and I want to revel in Matt's win.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

TOO KEWL!!!! I missed the last 30 laps, but Matt had the car glued down as far as I could tell. Dupont Boy had me worried for a while. Carl & Jr. played nice.

I really felt bad for Jeff Burton. . . He really needed a win today. It's nice to see him running up front again.

Where's my Dadburger?

HUGGSS!!

August 20, 2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

It was awesome to Matt cross the finish line before anyboy else.

Tony and Elliott both finished in the top ten!

August 20, 2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Well, are ya HAPPY??? LOL Named my post after you tonight. Peace Janey, Dawg

August 20, 2006 6:45 PM  
Blogger susan said...

Heard you screaming all the way up here!! Glad to see Matt win...thought he was going to take over the points lead but JJ always catching a break!!!

August 21, 2006 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter