ya, ya
I haven't been posting much or actually at all this past week. I've been rather busy looking into alternative influences for The Chase. I searched and searched and I think I found what I need. Voodoo magic. Yes, I'm gonna put a hex on he who shall not be named so that his engine blows up on lap 2 at Richmond. Now, since I'm not a voodoo queen or anything... I hope this doesn't go astray and cause someone else problems. I've been meditating all week on that specific car, so ya... uh.. that's why I haven't posted. Let's hope it pays off!
An article on "Mr. Boring"... funny, he does cuss occasionally on his radio, but not very often. Chances are this article is an example of editing and taking only what they wanted to make their point. Because when Junior said "shit" on TV and Matt was asked about it being a father and all, he basically said there were worse things out there like some radio shows that he'd rather not have his son listen too. Personally, I like his dry sense of humor. And I get to listen to his scanner again this weekend! Woo-hoo! Go Matt!
Funny or Not, Kenseth Is Having the Last Laugh
An article on "Mr. Boring"... funny, he does cuss occasionally on his radio, but not very often. Chances are this article is an example of editing and taking only what they wanted to make their point. Because when Junior said "shit" on TV and Matt was asked about it being a father and all, he basically said there were worse things out there like some radio shows that he'd rather not have his son listen too. Personally, I like his dry sense of humor. And I get to listen to his scanner again this weekend! Woo-hoo! Go Matt!
Funny or Not, Kenseth Is Having the Last Laugh


















4 Comments:
now will the "person" you are talking about take out his "Princess" buddy???
hey if the goddess is capable of blowing out leo's bike tire im sure she can blow the engine of he who shall not be named...will ask her if she is up to it...
HAPP-E!!!
I don't care who's engine you blow up, just as long as it isn't Juniors...please. Oh and the RCR guys too. Thank you in advance.
LOL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home