posted by at 9/09/2006 07:58:00 PM
I am very, very sad. I don't know what I will do. I am happy for Matt, Kevin, and Kasey, but I sure wish Tony was there battling for the title.
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!
I too, am rather shocked that Stewart didn't make it.I'm glad your guy made it though! And thank goodness Junior did too. I don't think I could take it if he didn't.
I can't believe Tony didn't make it either...I just don't know what I'm gonna do now...I'm pondering...later
Hey Janey, Ya know what ya do with a broom??? SWEEEEEEEEEEP!!!
HAPP-E, now the real racin starts.
I thought it was Karma.
I guess everyone will start blaming his extra curricular racing as the down-fall to not making the Chase this year. I'm at a loss as well.
I agree with 4ever3. Too much extra stuff, not enough about making the Cahse to defend his title.
Me neither...quite the shocker. Would have preferred him in it over Mark Martin any day.
I figured it out...if Tony would have made the Chase there wouldn't be a Dodge in the Chase...Think about it....
Post a Comment
<< Home
11 Comments:
I am very, very sad. I don't know what I will do. I am happy for Matt, Kevin, and Kasey, but I sure wish Tony was there battling for the title.
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!
I too, am rather shocked that Stewart didn't make it.
I'm glad your guy made it though! And thank goodness Junior did too. I don't think I could take it if he didn't.
I can't believe Tony didn't make it either...I just don't know what I'm gonna do now...I'm pondering...later
Hey Janey, Ya know what ya do with a broom??? SWEEEEEEEEEEP!!!
HAPP-E, now the real racin starts.
I thought it was Karma.
I guess everyone will start blaming his extra curricular racing as the down-fall to not making the Chase this year. I'm at a loss as well.
I agree with 4ever3. Too much extra stuff, not enough about making the Cahse to defend his title.
Me neither...quite the shocker. Would have preferred him in it over Mark Martin any day.
I figured it out...if Tony would have made the Chase there wouldn't be a Dodge in the Chase...Think about it....
Post a Comment
<< Home