I wanna see an old time back in the Busch Series days battle between Matt and Junior. Of course we ALL know that the 29 car will be the spoiler. As it should be. After all on the B-post there is a number three(Loves me that number).
I cannot speak his name, for unknown horrors will come to the earth. However, I used to think his teamate needed to wax his eyebrows. When I enlarge this picture, all I can see are this one's eyebrows and no eyes. Unless I enlarge it again and then he appears to have eyes.
Maybe his eyebrows ate them. We KNOW that both his "girl" and Princess Jimmie's didn't eat them. Skinny lil bitches. EAT a dbl cheesburger and have a large chockolate shake. Nicloe Ritchie wanna bes.
6 Comments:
I wanna see an old time back in the Busch Series days battle between Matt and Junior. Of course we ALL know that the 29 car will be the spoiler. As it should be. After all on the B-post there is a number three(Loves me that number).
Can't make out who you mean. I know JJ and JG, oh and KB are possessed even with their eyes open.
Neither can I Cheyenne. Who is it Janey??? Ms. Doe are ya still there???
I cannot speak his name, for unknown horrors will come to the earth.
However, I used to think his teamate needed to wax his eyebrows. When I enlarge this picture, all I can see are this one's eyebrows and no eyes. Unless I enlarge it again and then he appears to have eyes.
OMG you're right...he doesn't have any freakin' eyes!
Maybe his eyebrows ate them. We KNOW that both his "girl" and Princess Jimmie's didn't eat them. Skinny lil bitches. EAT a dbl cheesburger and have a large chockolate shake. Nicloe Ritchie wanna bes.
Post a Comment
<< Home