Sunday, September 17, 2006

Congrats Happy!


Good job there Mr. Happy!!! 1st time leading the points, that's gotta feel great! Oh ya, my cable went out right before the last green flag run. And came back on soon after the race was over. Aaaaaaaaghhhhhhhh! Very frustrating!

A few things that made me chuckle...I couldn't help myself.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

SLAMMMMM!!!!

September 18, 2006 3:15 AM  
Blogger susan said...

What if Harvick won the Nextel Cup and the Busch championship???

September 18, 2006 4:13 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Chuckle? I damn near choked on the food I was eating at the time. Both times. But I did remain quiet, as I do not want karma kicking Junior or anyone else in the butt because I made fun of another driver.

September 18, 2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Speed Channel is starting to suck.

September 19, 2006 5:41 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

As they say..."monkey see, monkey do"

And once again, he who shall not be mentioned was upset that his teammate was racing him. Enough already...if you want it...earn it.

September 20, 2006 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter