Thursday, September 14, 2006

Poor Matt...

From Thatsracin.com

Letterman's Top 10 List
'Things never before said by a NASCAR driver'
Wednesday night's "Top 10 List" on CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman" was delivered by the 10 NASCAR drivers competing in the 2006 "Chase for the Nextel Cup."

Their offering;

10. KASEY KAHNE:

"Anyone know how to drive a stick?"

9.He who shall not be named:

"Does this gas taste funny to you?"

8. JEFF BURTON:

"I don't care much for country music or beer."

7. MARK MARTIN:

"Switch the `R' and the `C' in `racing' and you get `caring.'"

6. DALE EARNHARDT JR.:

"Wow, Letterman looks so young in person."

5. DENNY HAMLIN:

"You're looking at a guy who can drive 500 miles without taking a leak."

4. KYLE BUSCH:

"A truly great driver doesn't mind asking for directions, am I right, ladies?"

3. KEVIN HARVICK:

"It would be nice if the guys in the pits occasionally surprised me with a piece of carrot cake or something."

2. JIMMIE JOHNSON:

"The Nextel Cup is great, but what I'm really excited for is the `Late Show' Ventriloquist Week."

1. MATT KENSETH:

"If you think I'm fast in my car, you should see me in the bedroom."


And then the poor guy has to be on Regis this morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

And he made the receord books by hitting Kelly in the face with pies 17 times in one minute. That boy has a good arm.

September 14, 2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I actually watched Regis and Kelly just to see the guys on there. I had it on mute until then. I think Matt was having way too much fun throwing pies at Kelly, but I would too! And he even ran out of pies before the minute was up. But hey, 17 is his number!

September 14, 2006 6:26 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Almost as fast as he said he was in the bedroom. Hey Now he said it not me. Good luck Matty, Second isn't too bad too Harvick. At least it won't be Princecss Jimmie. LOL LOL LOL

September 15, 2006 4:26 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Happ-E!!! Got the pole. Good way to start the chase. Now if he can only finish as well as he qualified.

September 15, 2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

matt was so cute..

September 16, 2006 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter