Thursday, September 21, 2006

Oh yes Dawg...

Jane does copy/paste Matt's diary when she feels like it. I have done so in the past. And I liked his diary thingy this week and it's been awhile since he did one. I agree with Matt, I'd much rather go to a cabin in the middle of no where than to NYC. Well, maybe if I got to pie Regis in the face I'd go.

Anyway... damn family and their birthdays. Jeez I have way too much family. I have to watch the race this weekend at the rents house, which is okay and all. But now that the chase thing is on, I can finally listen to Matt's scanner on Trackpass. But now I will miss that this weekend and there is already another birthday event scheduled for Dega. Really, they need better family planning. People need to be born in the off-season. I wonder if I can convince everyone to move their birthdays to December, January or early February? Hmmm....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

NYC? If you go let me know, I am from there. I can hook ya up. Get ya a nice little place for the weekend in the Catskills.

September 22, 2006 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter