Saturday, October 14, 2006

Congrats Kasey Khane!!!

That is not JJ's house. Will they PLEASE stop saying that? My head still hurts from that race. Matt got lucky with a 14th place finish.
Mark Martin is one tough guy... that wreck was scary.
I did laugh when he who shall not be named had a wee little engine problem. I was trying to put a hex on him earlier in the race, maybe it paid off. muwhahahaha
I do love that they added Bootie Barker to the Victory Lane show. He cracks me up.


7 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i watched more of this race than i have any other..i think it's late in the season..but im starting to get it...ha

October 15, 2006 1:11 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Awesome job on the hex. Next time include Princess Jimmie and Shrubs, ok???

October 15, 2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I was so pissed off after Yeley took out Mark, I went to bed. What a dumbass move by that little shithead! Mark had an awesome car last night and yes that was a wicked hit. I'm sure he's feeling it this morning.

Nice to know that Dupont Boy blew up. Serves him right!

Damn! JS put another 133 points between us last night. Looks like going to finish 3rd. That would be my worst Fantasy finish in 5 years. . . DAMN! She's caught on fast for a rookie. . .

Laterz!

October 15, 2006 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too, get ticked off when they say that LMS is Jimmie's house. It really gets under my skin that and small fuel cells.

Oh and thank God that Mark Martin wasn't hurt in that horrific crash.

October 15, 2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Too bad when Gordon's engine blew, he didn't take out Princess. Damn.

And what the...was Yeley thinkin? Even though he is a teammate of Tony, he deserves the dumb ass award of the night. I am glad Mark was ok. That was a nasty crash.

Keep on hexing the HMS boys.

October 15, 2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger TalkGeorge said...

It may be JJ's house...but he didn't get to enjoy granny's apple pie last night. Congrats to Kasey Kahne and that cool Mopar paint scheme!

October 15, 2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger RevJim said...

I'm mad at Yeley, and he's one of "my" guys. Martin had a great car and I was excited for him. He hit that wall head on, so it is a good thing they had the SAFER barriers in place. I like the way Mark got out of the car and saluted the fans.
Congrats to the cute little guy.

October 16, 2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter