posted by at 9/30/2006 03:16:00 PM
Are ya Happy??? I am!!! Good mornin Janey.
WOW!! Tony runs outta juice in turn 2 and still wins!! You can't make that kinda shit up! I really felt bad for Matt, he was my A driver today. He just couldn't find the handle on the car.This is the best Chase yet. . . It could still use some work. I'll post some ideas soon. . .HUGGSS!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Are ya Happy??? I am!!! Good mornin Janey.
WOW!! Tony runs outta juice in turn 2 and still wins!! You can't make that kinda shit up!
I really felt bad for Matt, he was my A driver today. He just couldn't find the handle on the car.
This is the best Chase yet. . . It could still use some work. I'll post some ideas soon. . .
HUGGSS!!
Post a Comment
<< Home