RCR shows Dillner he's full of hot air
What a weekend for RCR. Big congrats to Jeff Burton!!! So awesome to see him win. And it was fun watching him and Matt race Of course, I was rooting for Matt, but I'm not disappointed that Burton won. 
What sucked was Matt ran out of gas at the end so he ended up in 10th place, I think. It was not a good race for many of the chasers. Matt's said on his scanner that the 48 seemed a little hyper today regarding some close racing. Matt's spotter responded that he thinks Chad has Jimmie on suicide watch. Oh ya, I watched the race from home because I'm not feeling well and did get to listen to Matt's scanner.
And great job by Bowyer in yesterday's Busch race!


















4 Comments:
That was some of the best racing I've seen in years. Matt and Jeff are such great friends, you just knew they weren't going to do anything to wreck each other. But, I still felt bad for Matt, running out of gas that way. . .
Fuckity, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!!!
Hope you are feeling better. . .
Two CLASS acts racing each other. Five long years,did ya see Kim??? She about had heart failure. Then again anytime Jeff wins she gos gaga. Madd props to gentlemen Matty.
I was definitely choked up after seeing Jeff Burton win. That was one heck of a race.
Elliott Sadler, if anyone has noticed, is showing that the driver does make a difference.His finish didn't necessarily show it, but he really did have some good runs during the race.
Hi Janey, stopping by to say hi.
Post a Comment
<< Home