Sunday, October 01, 2006

Congrats Tony!!!

I thought I was going to be completely disappointed in today's race, but then Tony won! Yeah! And he who shall not be named had an issue and the other guy didn't win. Yeah!

Matt's day was a bummer, but Kansas doesn't seem to be one of his best tracks. Still painful to watch and listen to his scanner though. I wasn't shocked when he spun out, just glad he didn't hit anything. Then again, that is about the only thing they didn't try for fixing that car.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I'm guessing Clance' is still going nuts tonight. That was a huge stroke of luck for Tony!

I really felt bad for Matt today. I can't imagine what happened to make the car that bad.

Yes, it was very gratifying to see Dupont Boy roll a DNF. . . Texas Terry should have let him stop on the back straight.

HUGGSS!!

October 01, 2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

BTW: I think Burton may just pull this off. If I had to pick anyone else to take the cup besides Mark, it would be Jeff. He came outta nowhere to get this far. It's gonna get interesting. . .

October 01, 2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

The Dupont Dummy asnd Princess Jimmie, both in the same race.( Bad luck) LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

October 02, 2006 2:56 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

The last time I saw the winner coast across the line in NASCAR was, I think in 2000, when Sterling Marlin did it. I don't recall the first and second place finishers both crossing the finish line without fuel in any race, except maybe the soapbox derby.

October 02, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger susan said...

So glad to see Tony win!!! I know his team really needed it...Tony wins a gas mileage race...never thought I'd see that!!!

October 02, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

See that smile folks? That's someone who is having a good time. I was very happy!

I was sad Matt didn't have a better day.

I think Gordo and Princess need some Kleenex.

October 02, 2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Nice to here from you Janey. I miss hearing from ya kiddo.

October 05, 2006 3:00 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

WHERE IS JANEY???

October 07, 2006 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter