Sunday, October 08, 2006

Well... Vickers gets his first win

How many think Vickers will be released from the 25 car before the next race?

I don't think they'll be to happy with him bumping out his teammate that is in the Chase. And the fans were none to happy about Junior getting caught up in that wreck. Junior took it in stride. JJ did not. I hate it for Junior.


I only caught the last 30 laps. I still need to go back and watch the rest of the race. Yeah Matt for finishing 4th!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

I had that same thought, that Hendrick would dump him before the end of the season.. He deserves it. My throat is still sore from yelling at the little booger. I guess he was about to do anything just to get a win before his big change next year. Gotta make himself look good for the new boss.

October 08, 2006 11:07 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

I agree dumb move Vickers. If memory serves me Princess Jimmie let off and well Beezer had a run. The rest is histor-E. Have a gr8 day Janey.

October 09, 2006 2:57 AM  
Blogger Nit Wit said...

I actually saw the last fourty something laps but the results were still unoffical when I left for work.
They need to redesign the cars using carnival bumper cars as a starting point.
The body shops are going to make a few bucks this week.
You can go back to my blog without having all thought knocked out of your noggin. well, all but one.

October 09, 2006 4:09 AM  
Blogger susan said...

I thought Vickers deserved the win...I can think of a couple he would have already won... but the chase guys come first....Still laughing at JJ..

October 09, 2006 4:13 AM  
Blogger Green Green Green! said...

I don't think the bump was intentional and even if it was, it was totally old school and okay with me.
the whole "team mates" thing goes out the window around lap 5..
I thought it was freakin GREAT!
I'm so sick of the boring style of racing we've been force-fed this year.
boo-hooo Jr fans, that's what you get when you block two faster cars in a draft on the final lap
I laughed my arse off!

October 09, 2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

I agree with Green and Susan. It's the kind of racing that goes on at RP races, and it could have happened to anybody. Of course, there are some more experienced drivers who could have avoided the wreck, but even if they could have, they would have done the same thing that Vickers did by accident. I feel bad for Brian that his first Cup win was so tainted. Junior said that he couldn't beat Jimmie anyway, so he was probably glad that Johnson was taken out as well.

October 09, 2006 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter