Saturday, October 07, 2006

Congrats Mark Martin!

Who'd you expect to win? Crazy finish. And no pictures, sorry. I am working on making sure that my computer does not have a virus on it. Until I'm certain, I'm not uploading something that might infect someone else's computer. I had an alert that a trojan was found, so I'm scanning and deleting, etc.
So... Gilliland on the pole for tomorrow's race and DJ next to him. Great job RYR. I'll be watching the race at my parents house... maybe. This will be some different family memebers, so I'm not sure I'll be able to watch it. As Matt seemed to say a lot today, "I don't know." I'll be recording it though.
I don't know why Roush couldn't work out a deal with Mark for a part-time Cup ride. I think it's because the sponsor wanted one driver full time for next year. To me, if I was a sponsor... I'd take Mark part-time and work on trying to develop the other driver part-time. I guess that's why I'm not a sponsor. That and I have no money.

Here's to a safe race tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

I agree with ya Janey. My opinion is stated on my site. Don't feel like typing much on one cup of coffee.

October 08, 2006 5:54 AM  
Blogger susan said...

wild finish in today's race also...to busy laughing to type...hate it for Jr...HMS has left Vickers to many times and today was justified!!! Maybe I'm to warped to see things straight...

October 08, 2006 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter