Congrats Tony!!!
Congrats Tony for winning the IROC championship! Eldora or bust. I don't think Tony is going to back down until there is a confirmed IROC date at Eldora.
And congrats to Truex for winning the IROC race. That was a fairly large smile on the kid.

And would it be news if Happy didn't win a Busch race? Congrats Happy, again!!!
Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour tonight or you might miss some racing!


















5 Comments:
I was thrilled that Tony won the Championship and more thrilled that Martin won the race. I, too, started off with the Busch race, watched IROC and then back to Busch. Happy for Happy. I could care less if he won the reaminder of the races.
Saturday was a great race day...Tony winning IROC's title after an off cup season, Truex getting a big personal win after a so so rookie year, and of course my driver Harvick making it look (almost) easy once again!
ARE YOU HAPPY???
Hope Tony pulls of a dirt race. Hell I will even fly up there to see that race.
Boo!! Scare you again??
I miss you all alot, speshly you!!
Scopes are up for Texas. No I won't be there dang it. Hopefully Phonix. So we will set the goal for you me and Jackie Sue next year. DEAL?
Love ya!!
Props again to Smoke. Good to see his fat-ass still climb the fence.
Post a Comment
<< Home